Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 7:

Happy New Year!

I don't have much time to email today, so I will make this update quick!

It happened! Beth was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! It was such a great baptism. She was so happy.

Christmas eve we went to a family to help them cook. My companion mostly cooked while I entertained their 5 kids. That night, we went caroling with our district which was a lot of fun! We also went over to that same family's house for Christmas. I got to Skype with my family which was awesome! We also went to the Bishop's house for Christmas dinner. Though it was not a white Christmas, it was a good Christmas! The next day it did snow, though! Not much, but I am happy with this little bit of snow that we now have.

All is going well and I am staying warm!

Like I said, I don't have much time so I will have to leave it at this.

The picture is of Sister Steadman and me. She was one of my companions in the MTC and now we are in the same district so I get to see her at least once a week, if not more. Speaking of, I am heading to district meeting right now!

Love always, 
Sister Zimmerman

No comments:

Post a Comment